Our New Addition

>> Monday, April 12, 2010

Oh how we love Drew! He has been so much fun...thank goodness there is not another girl at the Penrod home (I am sure that is what Corey is thinking!) :) Lets just say that my own kids are the hardest to take pictures of. The shot in the basket took quite awhile but he finally cooperated after a couple hours! I knew what I wanted in my mind and I had to get the perfect shot. It helps that he is so cute though. Don't ya just think your own kids are the cutest!
a f="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_riXCXLir-Os/S8OZtcWmeoI/AAAAAAAABsk/PBorr0NT3QY/s1600/DSC_0249+vintage+web.jpg">

5 comments:

Stokes Folks April 12, 2010 at 9:02 PM  

He is gorgeous! Wouldn't expect anything but gorgeous from you & Corey!

MartinCrew April 14, 2010 at 3:29 PM  

He is so cute! Boys are soooo much fun :)

Honeybee April 15, 2010 at 8:51 AM  

So Sweet! Glad to have a new little neighbor :)

Michelle April 15, 2010 at 10:53 AM  

I LOVE the pictures! It makes me want to have another baby...maybe not. He is adorable and the pictures are awesome.

Diana Windley May 23, 2010 at 6:45 PM  

Just found your blog...cute photos! When you're back to the photography biz I've got that spot in Echo that I was telling you about. Maybe we can call it "visiting teaching" if we take one of our ladies with us to scout it out. Lemmee know!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP