Spring Sessions are here!

>> Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I am excited to announce my Spring Sessions! And, because I am a little excited to get back to work after a long winter, I am offering sessions at over 50% off!
Here is the Deal:
25 to 30 minute session with White Background at my home
This includes all children in the session (immediate family)
4 Sheets of prints
Disk with all the pictures I take and copyright release
Just....$110!
fine print: Sessions are very limited and I will only be scheduling in May. All sessions will be done with white backdrop and props. These sessions are for children only, no families.
Just a few examples of the fun pics we'll get:

1 comments:

Honeybee April 26, 2011 at 4:37 PM  

Super cute Rachel, the girls look darling as usual. I gave you a shout-out on my blog!! :)

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP