Congratulations E and B on your Baptism!

>> Wednesday, May 4, 2011

You may recognize these two from prior posts but it is so fun every time I take their pictures. This was no exception. They were adorable! There were so many cute ones I had a hard time deciding what to post..here are just a few!


Can you believe that "Heart Shaped" braid? Only Hill (my stylist BTW) could do something that beautiful! Side note-She did my hair today and I have to say it looks quite cute as well! The little banner was a gift I made for them to display at their lunch after the baptism so I thought we needed to hang her sealing dress and B's sealing tie up there as well. So sweet!

1 comments:

Hillary Vaughan May 18, 2011 at 5:00 PM  

What a great day! Thank you for all you did. Their pict's are precious :O)

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP